i-easy proPPP-TCP/IP Module
Do you like to ...
.. send / receive e-mails?
.. browse the web?
.. build thin http servers?
.. upload realtime data?
.. remotely control machines?
.. use big databases?
.. get server time?
.. use standard RS232?
.. and all embedded with 5V @ 10.9mA ...
Our PPP client enables TCP/IP with your modem!
The i-easy pro PPP iNet Module has got the following features:
- 2 x RS232 Serial UARTs (150 to 115000 Baud), thereof 1 UART with 8x level conversion (MAX3243) for all Modem Signals and one TTL-level UART on the MicroController Side
- supports AT-Command Set of common Modems, GSM Modules or ISDN Modems
- implemented Hardware PPP Client
- 8-bit I/O (e.g. send e-mail on event)
- RS232 Application Port (free for your Application)
- 2 full useable iNet Sockets (2 Connections at a time possible, e.g. 1 Server and 1 Client, 2 Servers or 2 Clients) (Seiko iChip S-7601A)
- Multiprocessor 8-bit RISC Design - one for PPP-TCP/IP, one for your Application
- 32kB Flash AVR Microcontroller (ATmega323L) with approx. 28kB free for your Code (A typical application for sending e-mail and ftp file upload needs about 6-7 kB.).
(ISP Port with Flash-Readout Protection)
- low Power 3.3V Design (incl. Voltage-Regulator)
- only 9mA Power Consumption @ 5V for the whole module
i-easy includes a GNU-C Compiler for Windows and Linux, GNU-C OpenSource Libs. and getting-started Demo Application.
To get an impression have a look at the available documentation:
- i-easy pro Datasheet (updated 08/2002, 5 pages)
includes pin description, circuit diagram, ...
- i-easy Software Getting Started (18 pages)
This manual should help you to get the first steps of working with the
The first time steps are: Installing the AVR-GCC Compiler; installing and configuring AVR Studio; customising and building the ieasy demo project and flashing the module.
After that we will have a closer look at the principles of TCP/IP and give a first impression of the i-easy lib.
There is also a Connection / Debug Adaptor available to give your applications a confortable platform.
The adaptor has got
- power supply socket (6..12V)
- ISP port for your programming tool
- RS232 interface for using standard RS232 hardware (e.g. GPS, multimeter, printers,...) or for debugging on a terminal program
- i-easy pin connector double
- VCC and PROG LED
For adaptor details please have a look at the i-easy pro datasheet.
Further information and downloads are available at http://embedded-inet.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send orders to:
Our Resale Partners
Our Online Shop
[ optiCompo main page ]